About the JordanCon Art Show
JordanCon's Art Show is, quite possibly, an unusual experience among convention art shows. but then again, JordanCon itself is pretty unique. In spite of the small size of our convention - just over 700 attendees in 2016 - our Art Show has managed to accomplish great big things. For example:
- ...Selling over $10,000 in art and sending over $1,000 to the Mayo Clinic's Amyloidosis Research Fund in 2016.
- ...Having a dedicated Art programming track.
- ...Adding a Print Shop.
- ...Having Guests of Honor that include such talents as Sam Weber, Michael Whelan, Larry Elmore, Todd Lockwood and John Picacio.
Of course, none of these things are any reason to slow down or settle for less. Why be normal? So, in 2017, we will be moving from strength to strength and hosting the legendary Stephen Hickman, whose work has earned him a World Science Fiction Convention's Hugo Award, six Chesley Awards from the Association of Science Fiction and Fantasy Artists and two Spectrum Gold Awards.
If you'd like to find out more about Stephen, check out his bio here on the site.
In addition to the work of our Guest of Honor, our show will once again showcase beautiful work from many other artists, including several licensed Wheel of Time artists whose work you
We do hope you will join us at JordanCon 9:
Now is the time to tell us what you liked, didn't like, and would like to see again at JordanCon next year. Do contact us at email@example.com if you have an idea for art-related programming and we’ll see what we can do!
Art Show Blog
To keep up with the latest news regarding the JordanCon Art Show, tips and tricks for buying or selling art, or what our artists are up to throughout the year, don't forget to check out the Art Show Blog. You can find it listed in the Art Show menu at the top of the page.
About the JordanCon Dealer Hall
Our Dealer Hall is in the same ballroom as the Art Show and operates under the same hours:
- Friday, April 21, 2017: Artist and Dealer check-in is from 10 AM until 2 PM. The Hall opens at 2:30 PM on Friday and closes promptly at 7 PM.
- Saturday, April 22: Hall is open from 10 AM - 7 PM. Dealers and their helpers may come in when the Art Show/Dealer Hall staff is present, usually about 9 AM.
- Sunday, April 23: Hall is open from 10 AM – 2:30 PM. Dealers and their helpers may come in when the Art Show/Dealer Hall staff is present, usually about 9 AM.
Each Dealer table is 6 feet long and includes two chairs. Dealer tables are available from $85 to $115 each, depending on badge options. If you'd like to find out more and/or purchase a Dealer Table, you can do so here: Dealer Table - JordanCon 2017.
We hope to see you next April!
DECEMBER UPDATE: Space in the 2017 JordanCon Art Show & Dealer Hall is completely sold out. If you would like us to email you next year when space for our 2018 show becomes available, interested artists and vendors should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com, respectively.